Welcome to the MBPA!
The Malvern Business & Professional Association (MBPA) is dedicated to promoting the Borough of Malvern, and the business community which calls Malvern home. Our membership, located throughout the greater Malvern and Frazer area, includes unique retail businesses, professional services, home-based enterprises, non-profit organizations, and more.
We're very proud of the achievements of our members. Many have been named to the region's "best of" and "readers choice" lists, and numerous have been recognized by their professional organization for their outstanding work.
We welcome you to get to know more about all of our current members, and hope that you too will consider joining Malvern Business and Professional Association as an active member.
Meet Our Members!
The Malvern Business and Professional Association is a diverse collection of retail stores, service oriented businesses, manufacturing, non-profits and more. Curious - please take the time to meet our members!
Members in the News!
Our very accomplished MBPA members keep our Malvern business community in the news, from "best of" and "readers choice" awards, to recognition by professional associations, our members are quite accomplished.
Become a Member!
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Malvern Business & Professional Association? Membership offers many perks ...
Upcoming MBPA Events for Association Members
How to Market Your Business on the Internet
- Sponsored by the Malvern and Paoli Business and Professional Associations
- Cary Baskin, Managing Partner of the Marketing Department in Malvern, PA, explores the internet environment and discusses marketing strategies to promote your brand, prospect for new business and generate new leads through the internet.
- October 27, 2016 (registration deadline 10/26/2016).
- 11:45 AM - 1:30 PM
- Green Room, 2 Industrial Boulevard, Paoli PA
- Cost: $10 per person
- See Event Page
- Register Here
MBPA and PBPA Holiday Party
- Members of the Malvern Business and Professional Association and the Paoli Business and Professional Association are welcome to attend our annual holiday celebration.
- December 7, 2016
- 6 - 8 PM
- Knots and Weaves at 218 East King Street, Malvern
MBPA Board Meetings
The MBPA Board Meetings are the first Wednesday of every month at 6pm in Malvern Borough Hall, excluding July and August. Non-board members can request to be added to the board meeting agenda to discuss relevant issues by contacting the MBPA president, Fran Givnish.
2016-2017 MBPA BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
- September 7
- October 5
- November 2
- December 7
- January 4
- February 1
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7