Apply for Membership - Annual Membership Drive is Open!
Interested in becoming a member? It's quick, easy and affordable. Annual dues are $150 and cover the period from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018. Dues can be paid online after completing the application. Questions, please email us.
Renew and New Application, 2017 - 2018
Whether you are renewing your membership or joining as a new member, please complete the application below and then proceed to the online payment section below the application.
Interested in becoming a member?
It's quick, easy and affordable. Annual dues are $150 and cover the period from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018. Dues can be paid online after completing the application. Questions, please email us.
- The MBPA is a great platform to network with businesses in the Malvern / Frazer area, as well as our partner organizations encompassing the western Main Line.
- You’ll discover business resources to optimize the performance of your business.
- The Association can be your champion, lobbying for you when appropriate to local government, to address your business goals.
- MBPA meetings give our members the opportunity to exchange information, discuss mutual problems, and maintain a personal and social continuum of contact with fellow members.
- The MBPA provides informative and entertaining programs to assist our members in their respective businesses and professions.
- MBPA membership is open to every commercial entity, non-profit organization and professional individual that has an interest in the Malvern/Frazer area.
- MBPA membership makes Malvern and Frazer a better place to live and trade.
- Your business will be listed on the Malvern Business and Professional Association website with a link to your online site.
- An annual meeting schedule featuring speakers and content to assist members in promoting their business. Meetings are open to all MBPA members.
- Training and networking opportunities sponsored by the MBPA to help you optimize the performance of your business.
- Monthly newsletters to keep you informed about Association initiatives.
- Lobbying on behalf of membership for relevant business concerns.
- Early receipt of information about regional issues affecting business issues relevant to MBPA members.
- Opportunity to benefit from MBPA sponsored advertising campaigns in various online and print resources.
- Discounted rates on participation fees for MBPA sponsored events.
- Inclusion in the MBPA map and directory, distributed regionally.
- Opportunities to promote your special events to MBPA members through monthly MBPA newsletters.