About the Malvern Business & Professional Association
From Our President
Malvern, the gem of the Main Line, and our neighboring community, Frazer, are exciting places to live, raise a family, own a business, work, shop and play. Over the past 10 years, growth to the Malvern/Frazer communities has been significant. The Malvern Business and Professional Association has welcomed all of the positive changes, ushering in new opportunities for area businesses, as well as welcoming new entrepreneurs to call our community home.
As a result of the growth of our business community, the MBPA has designed a strategic campaign directed at putting Malvern and Frazer commerce front and center for area consumers. We are committed to creating opportunities for small businesses to grow and prosper in Malvern and Frazer, and are proud to offer dynamic new initiatives to reach our goals including:
- Educational workshops on issues and topics to give you the tools to make your business successful.
- Annual meeting schedule with relevant topics as suggested by MBPA members.
- Networking meetings with regional partner organizations along the Western Main Line to expand the opportunity for you to promote your business.
- A refined online presence for the MBPA and its members, including website and social media.
- An exciting schedule of events throughout the year to spotlight the Greater Malvern community.
Thank you again for your interest in the Malvern Business and Professional Association.
Fran Givnish, MBPA President
MBPA Board and Partner Organizations
Our Partnership Organizations
The MBPA has partnered with like organizations along the Main Line and western suburbs in a networking alliance. We have an annual series of networking socials to meet and interact with members from all organizations.
Annual Meeting Schedule
To Be Announced Soon
Current MBPA Leadership
- Fran Givnish, Mauger-Givnish Funeral Home
- Jim Fooskas, The National Bank of Malvern
- Suzanne DeAngelo, Sunlight Adventures
- Pat Reeser, The Carlisle Collection, Membership Chair
- Steve Blatman, The Inkspot
- David Campli, Campli Photography
- Frank Ortner, Jr., One Source Retirement Advisors
- Lisa ONeill, Growing Roots Partners, LLC
- Bryce Ritter, UpHome
- Jean Tremblay, Gingy’s
- Molly Todd, Christopher's Restaurant
- Rowland Watson, Sunlight Adventures
- Andrea Strang, Gallery 222
King Street Merchant Committee
The King Street Merchant Group is comprised of business owners whose business is located along King Street in Malvern, PA. This committee is responsible for the Malvern Stroll held monthly on the third Thursday of the month. More information on Malvern Stroll.