- Our association gives you an opportunity to be heard and to ensure your business needs are met.
- Our membership makes Malvern and Frazer a better place to live and trade.
- Our meetings give our members the opportunity to exchange information, discuss mutual problems, and maintain a personal and social continuum of contact with fellow members.
- We provide informative and entertaining programs to assist our members in their respective businesses and professions.
- Our membership is open to every commercial entity, non-profit organization and professional individual that has an interest in the Malvern/Frazer area.
- Exposure on our newly redesigned website and social media network
- Training and networking opportunities to help you grow your business and stay connected
- Lobbying on behalf of membership for all business concerns
- Early receipt of information about regional changes to help you stay on top of community improvements
- Organized speakers to keep you “in the know”, offering expertise for improvement and presenting options for progress
- Opportunity to benefit from our local advertising campaign
- Discounted rates on participation fees and advertising at our local events
- Inclusion in our annual map and directory
- Chance to get to know your fellow members at our monthly meetings. Each member receives a turn to highlight their business
- Opportunities to post your special events through monthly newsletters
Join us now and reap the many benefits of MBPA membership!
Apply for Membership
Interested in becoming a member? It’s quick, easy and affordable.
Dues are $140 per year and cover the period from September 1 to August 31. If paid by September 1, dues are discounted to $125. For new members, dues may be prorated at $12/month.
Simply download and complete our MBPA Membership Application (pdf). Please make checks payable to “MBPA” and mail to:
c/o Joanne Resendiz
9 Duffryn Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355