Phelps School Casino Night
- April 22, 2017 from 6 - 10 PM
- Gaming Tables, Food & Cocktails, Raffle Baskets, Silent Auction and Music
- At the Phelps School, 583 Sugartown Road, Malvern
- for additional information please contact Anne Schmitt
New Store Opening
PBPF Revolutionary War Lecture & Dinner
Second Monday of Every Month
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- General Warren Inne, Malvern, PA
- Sponsored by the Paoli Battlefield Preservation Fund
- For complete information
If you would like to promote an event you are sponsoring on the MBPA website, please complete the Event Form. Please note, this is for events only. No direct advertising on the event page. Please allow at least one week for your event to be posted.
MBPA Sponsored Meetings
MBPA April Networking Event
- April 12th from 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Gallery 222 located at 222 East King Street
- Here is your invitation to explore Malvern's newest gallery and studio space. Owner Andrea Strang will discuss her vision.
- YOUR Business = YOUR Story
Did you know your business has a story to tell? There's ALWAYS a story to tell. From the everyday mundane to the larger 15 minutes of fame, every business and every business owner has a story. It's up to you to tell it and let your customers share your story and journey with you. By being a storyteller, you will engage your audience and ultimately elevate and grow your business. Learn how to find your business’ story and how you should go about telling it!
- Speaker: Sarah Graham Schlotfeldt is a Principal of the C.S.Graham Group, whose mission is to elevate small business’ brand, reach and engagement through video and digital marketing. The Graham Group’s clients range from non-profits and small businesses to million-dollar family businesses. While the clients may be different there is one common dominator. They ALL have a story to tell.
- RSVP Here
MBPA June Networking & Social
- June 14th from 5:30 - 7:30
- Location TBA
MBPA Sponsored Workshops
Market BIG on a tiny Budget, Presented by Judith Lee
Wednesday, May 10th 8 -10 AM; Malvern Borough Hall
Effective Communication Between the Generations - How To Increase Your Business, Presented by Carol Hatton-Holmes
Wednesday, October 11th 8:00-10:00am; Malvern Borough Hall