- The MBPA is a great platform to network with businesses in the Malvern / Frazer area, as well as our partner organizations encompassing the western Main Line.
- You’ll discover business resources to optimize the performance of your business.
- The Association can be your champion, lobbying for you when appropriate to local government, to address your business goals.
- MBPA meetings give our members the opportunity to exchange information, discuss mutual problems, and maintain a personal and social continuum of contact with fellow members.
- The MBPA provides informative and entertaining programs to assist our members in their respective businesses and professions.
- MBPA membership is open to every commercial entity, non-profit organization and professional individual that has an interest in the Malvern/Frazer area.
- MBPA membership makes Malvern and Frazer a better place to live and trade.
- Your business will be listed on the Malvern Business and Professional Association website with a link to your online site.
- An annual meeting schedule featuring speakers and content to assist members in promoting their business. Meetings are open to all MBPA members.
- Training and networking opportunities sponsored by the MBPA to help you optimize the performance of your business.
- Monthly newsletters to keep you informed about Association initiatives.
- Lobbying on behalf of membership for relevant business concerns.
- Early receipt of information about regional issues affecting business issues relevant to MBPA members.
- Opportunity to benefit from MBPA sponsored advertising campaigns in various online and print resources.
- Discounted rates on participation fees for MBPA sponsored events.
- Inclusion in the MBPA map and directory, distributed regionally.
- Opportunities to promote your special events to MBPA members through monthly MBPA newsletters.
Apply for Membership - Annual Membership Drive is Open!
Interested in becoming a member? It's quick, easy and affordable.
Annual dues are $150 and cover the period from September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017. Dues can be paid online after completing the application.
The membership rate for any business joining MBPA after May 1st, 2017 (through August 31st) is $100. Please note: no festival discounts are available to businesses who are not full year members.
Applications are accepted online ONLY.
To apply, please complete the application using the button below. After applying you will be directed to pay your dues which can be done either online by credit card or by check. All applications must be submitted online.
Should you have any questions, please email us.